分手不一定就要當仇人,也可以很體面地“分手快樂”。那么就來和大家說一下,如何用英語和前任說再見。
分手不一定就要當仇人,也可以很體面地“分手快樂”。那么就來和大家說一下,如何用英語和前任說再見。
(1)分手 break up/parting/leave-taking/split up
My girlfriend had broken up with me.
我的女朋友已跟我分手了。
They parted with reluctance.
他們依依不舍地分手了。
Her parting words left him feeling empty and alone.
她分手時說的話讓他感覺空虛孤獨。
To be leave-taking, but I need more patience.
即將告別,但還需要忍耐。
I split up with my boyfriend last year.
我去年和男友分手了。
To this end I have a quarrel with him several times, and he wants to split up.
為此我已經和他吵架幾次了,都想和他分手了。
(2)別再聯系了。
Don’t call me any more.
以后別再打給我了。
I don’t think we should see each other anymore.
我想我們以后不要再見面了。
If we don't talk for a while.
我們這段時間不要聯系了。
I'll get in touch after they release me.
請不要與我聯系和發短信。
(3)劈腿?有小三?外遇?
He is having an affair.
他在搞外遇。
He is seeing her behind your back.
他背著你偷偷跟她約會。
He is not finished with his ex.
他對他前女友余情未了。
Finally you can cheat on me, huh?
你終于有機會劈腿了,哈?
(4) 借酒消愁愁更愁?
I believe in the saying of drinking down sorrow.
我相信借酒消愁的說法。
He got disappointed by my repeated wrongdoings and began to drown his worries in drink.
我一次次的折騰簡直令他失望了,終日泡在酒中,借酒消愁。
He sought escape in the bottle from hard realities.
他常常借酒消愁來逃避殘酷的現實。
Henry was inclined to seek solace in drink.
亨利往往借酒消愁。
(5)我們不合適。
I need some time alone.
我需要一個人過一陣子。
You know, I've been thinking, and I don't think it's working out between us.
是這樣,我一直在想,我覺得我們是不合適的。
You're too good for me.
我配不上你。
Just go away and leave me be.
你走吧,讓我一個人靜靜。
You deserve a better man/woman.
你應該找個更好的對象。
來源:本文內容搜集或轉自各大網絡平臺,并已注明來源、出處,如果轉載侵犯您的版權或非授權發布,請聯系小編,我們會及時審核處理。
聲明:江蘇教育黃頁對文中觀點保持中立,對所包含內容的準確性、可靠性或者完整性不提供任何明示或暗示的保證,不對文章觀點負責,僅作分享之用,文章版權及插圖屬于原作者。
Copyright?2013-2024 JSedu114 All Rights Reserved. 江蘇教育信息綜合發布查詢平臺保留所有權利
蘇公網安備32010402000125
蘇ICP備14051488號-3技術支持:南京博盛藍睿網絡科技有限公司
南京思必達教育科技有限公司版權所有 百度統計